When the new 2023 Range Rover Sport was released and announced, I’m sure like many other people we weren’t sure about the looks of it. Sometimes its hard to move on when you get so used to a certain look. The part of the vehicle we were struggling with the most was the rear end.
It wasn’t until our client called us saying he had one of the first slots and will be receiving delivery of one of the first brand new 2023 Range Rover Sports in the country and he desperately requires it protecting.
As soon as it arrived, wearing its standard OEM 23″ wheels and a decent specification, we knew instantly that these are going to be super popular as it looks incredible!
Our client opted for the following protection to be applied before it was driven:
- 22 stage decontamination process
- New Car Single Stage Machine Polish
- Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra 9 year ceramic coating
- Layered with Gtechniq EXO Hydrophobic ceramic coating
- Total surface protection bundle; protecting all additional interior and exterior surfaces
- Track Pack PPF Kit; protecting the entire front end and road rash areas such as both sills, A pillars, front edge of roof and rear bumper splash guards
- All exterior gloss blacks protected with PPF
- Rear bumper strip PPF
- Interior centre console gloss black PPF